Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Disturbing

Walking to class today I saw this written on a wall using chalk:
Kerry heart's Al Qaeda.

Okay, that's just wrong and disturbing. So, I figured that if conservatives are allowed to make things up, I'll make up something of my own. Here goes.

So, do you know why we haven't seen either Don Rumsfeld or Sadam Hussein lately? Is it because Rummy's been making the administration look bad? Is it because Sadam is under lock and chain in Iraq? No on both guesses. In fact, Rummy and Hussein have been enjoying long walks on the Iraqi beaches and picnics in the beautiful heartland of Northern Iraq. Imagine this conversation:
Rumsfeld: Isn't this wine wonderful? What a view too!
Sadam: Yes, amazing. As a matter of fact, I gassed the Kurds right over there.

How sad.

Happy election day.

No comments: