Thursday, April 29, 2010

My first crossword puzzle

As some of you know, I've gotten interested in writing crossword puzzles. It's fun and very challenging. I've been practicing by building small chunks.

To push myself forward, I have resolved to write and publish a little crossword each day relating to some current events.

Here's the first one. Please give it a try and let me know how I can do better. If you can't figure out an answer, let me know and I will give you some hints.

I hope that you enjoy!

1 comment:

GPS Tracking Device said...

Hi,
We are specialized in Advanced GPS Tracking Device including GPS Tracking System, GPS Fleet Tracking System, Real Time GPS Tracking and completing your requirement for Vehicle Tracking, Bike Tracking and Personal Tracking device at very affordable prices.