Monday, August 01, 2005

Doris Roberts

As you may recall, I was in New York City this weekend.

On Sunday, as we prepared to return to our respective homes, Mom, Aunt Patsy, Amanda and I had a quick lunch. We ate the famous Ray's Pizza place.

To our surprise, we were joined for lunch by a celebrity -- B-list at best. Doris Roberts had just returned from vacation (you know, she's been working for 9 years) and they wanted to have lunch before going to the next stop.

I took a few pictures with the camera phone paparazzi style. Later, Mom and Aunt Patsy blew my cover by striking up a conversation with her! Novices!

Anyways, here are the pictures. I extracted the "excess" from the images and focused only on her. If you look closely, you'll realize why I said, "If it weren't for her voice, I never would have recognized her!"










No comments: