Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Feeding Harry and Tony Danza News

Good evening.

I just wanted to let you know that I fed Harry this evening. Per's the ER docs suggestion, I have starting feeding Harry with the stool softener. I am sure that you all wanted to hear that. The message on the bottle said that I would be "ready" in between 12 to 72 hrs. I started the clock and it only took about 15 minutes. That placebo effect is incredible!

Anyways, in the coming days, you'll have to forgive me if I rush to the facilities!

Now, to the more important part of this post:
An interested reader emailed me this bit earlier today: http://my.aol.com/news/news_story.psp?type=4&cat=0809&id=2005050916210001638882

It would appear that Tony Danza was flipped while racing NASCAR star Rusty Wallace. You know what they say? Rubbing is racing!

Can't wait to see you at lunch!
Will

No comments: