Saturday, May 28, 2005

Live Blog in Poland

Good day.

We are here in Poland safely. The flight was quite long, and without the amenities you would expect from an international flight. However, I did get to watch Spanglish during the trip -- I realized it sucked without wasting any extra time!

We are in Warsaw for a few days. It's quite the city. Apparently it was completely rebuilt after WWII. You can tell. The architecture is modern and the infrastructure is excellent. The roads are in great shape and there is TONS of US influence. As a matter of fact, I timed how long it took me to see a McDonald's after leaving the airport -- 14min. Not bad!

Now, if they would only tell me how far things are in feet and how much it costs in USD (not PLN), I would be all set.

I will send along more updates once I find a place where the Internet access is cheaper!

Have a safe trip to California you two.

PS: IMLU AFR (unscramble it!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

: ) Mmmmm Pierogies! salway vole!