Sunday, May 01, 2005

More Blog Updates

Hello!

Thanks to a concerned reader for pointing that I should start to use RSS (atom) feeds. It would appear that I do have atom feed enabled. The url is http://hawkinsw.blogspot.com/atom.xml. If someone tries to use this and it doesn't work, please let me know.

Another great night of Karaoke tonight. Jeremy really wowed everyone with a great rendition of "I Shot the Sheriff". Speigel also rocked it out with the "If I had $1000000". That song always brings up great memories of a friend from high school. He was a pleasantly plump young man and always claimed that the lyrics went something like this:
"If I had $1000000, I'd buy lunch."
That always brought us to the floor in laughter. I know that he has asked to be mentioned in this blog before, so there it is.

Also, we fielded an excellent photo hunt team tonight. As a matter of fact, Dan, Pete, Julie, Wei and I make an excellent team. If anyone isn't familiar with photo hunt, come find me and we'll chat about it. Its slightly more than addictive.

The only thing missing from tonight was Juan. Although, I've heard that he was banned. Maybe Ron Mexico can bring him out of retirement.

I hope that the weather is great for tomorrow's GBBQ and that everyone has a great time.

We'll see you there!

PS: I deleted a comment attached to the previous post -- it was more than likely spam. We don't need that.

No comments: