Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Survey time!

Julie forwarded me a survey. Normally I don't do these things, but she guilted me into it (by including me in a few of her answers!). So, gladly I will do this! Feel free to use the comments to respond to my answers or to post your own!

Three names you go by:
1. Will
2. William
3. Wills

Three screen names you have had
1. willatfurman
2. ohsitonit
3. sandbaggerfour

Three physical things you like about yourself
(this one is really, really hard!)
1. ankles
2. wrists
3. calfs

Three physical things you hate about yourself
1. NOSE
2. Chin (lack thereof)
3. Chest

Three parts of your heritage
1. Polish
2. White trash
3. Methodist

Three things that scare you
1. Any kind of insect
2. Infinite (also finite -- you'll have to ask me how those correspond if you really want to know!)
3. Being "found out" as someone who doesn't belong in a graduate school as good as this one
4. Losing my best friend (I had to include four -- I mean, of the tons of things that scare me, I figured 4 instead of three was okay!)

Three of your everyday essentials
1. Bob and Tom
2. Cell Phone
3. Caffeine

Three things you are wearing right now
1. Furman University tshirt
2. Livestrong
3. Watch
(you'd like to know if I was wearing more!)

Three musical artist or bands
1. Jason Mraz
2. Bare Naked Ladies
3. Live

Three favorite songs
1. American Pie
2. Subterranean Homesick Blues
3. Hallelujiah (Jeff Buckeley)

Three things I want in a relationship
1. Humour
2. Honesty
3. Faithfulness

Two truths one lie
1. I am addicted to coffee
2. I love my friends and family
3. I have self confidence

Three things about the opposite sex that appeals to you
1. Smile
2. Humour
3. Athleticism

Three favorite hobbies
1. Training
2. Studying (reading)
3. Planning group outings (read: lunch!)

Three things you want to do badly right now
1. My race
2. Sleep
3. Buy a mac mini

Three careers you have considered
1. Bike messenger
2. Live Tv producer
3. ER Doctor

Three places you want to go on vacation to
(nice dangling preposition -- the person who wrote this must be from Ohio!)
1. London, England
2. Hollywood, CA
3. Greenville, SC

Three kids names you really like
1. Apple
2. Seven
3. Trey

Three things you want to do before you die
1. Cycle across the country
2. Volunteer in Africa
3. Fly a helicopter

Three people you want to take this survey
1. Dan
2. Amanda
3. Loyal "waste of time" readers!

This was much harder than I imagined. Some of these items simply cannot be contained in just three items. For instance, the number of things that scare me are infinite, basically. The list of jobs that I would like to try is also quite lengthy (paparazzi -- I had to include that one!). But, this was fun.

Maybe the next time one of these floats around, I won't be so reluctant to partake!

I await your response!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Three people you want to take this survey
1. Dan



As they say on "Law and Order," Asked and Answered

Anonymous said...

Three people you want to take this survey
1. Dan



As they say on "Law and Order," Asked and Answered

Anonymous said...

How do you use this interweb thingie again? So many buttons!