Friday, May 20, 2005

Florida Half Ironman Update

Good afternoon.

Sorry for not posting recently. I have been in Florida preparing for the 1/2 ironman. It is now only about 1 day away. I am terribly nervous. Just thinking about it causes my hands to shake.

The weather down here is hot, as expected. We are supposed to have thunderstorms on Sunday (race day) so that should add an element of intrigue. Tomorrow we will head into Orlando and I will complete registration and store my bike in the transition area. That should be a big step and will give me the opportunity to see the lake where I'll swim. I won't look for too long ;-)

But, I was writing mostly to say thanks to everyone who has helped to take care of my office space during my trip. Such a bad time to put carpeting down.

I will keep everyone posted as to the outcome of the race and will be back and ready for a lunch on Tuesday!

PS: This post is from Panera. That was mentioned for obvious reasons!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Will! I'm sure you'll do fine.