Tuesday, April 12, 2005

DHL

This morning I was walking from the bus to the building where I work and saw something so unbelievable I almost lost control of my bowels:

A DHL delivery truck was parked on a sidewalk. However, this is no ordinary sidewalk. This is a sidewalk that begins where the road ends. The delivery person had driven her truck nearly 200ft down a sidewalk to avoid the trouble of moving the packages to a dolley and walking them that last 200ft. I mean, seriously, that would almost be what they pay her to do. However, things get worse: As she climbed back in the truck after making her deliveries she speeds off down the sidewalk and HONKS at the students repeatedly to get out of her way. Its almost like the students were supposed to be there on foot considering it was a sidewalk, and everything!

In other news: YES, we shall dine again as two kings!

Finally, I must note that this is the year of the Cincinnati Reds. Buy those World Series tickets now!

Time for class!

No comments: