Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Franchise Update

I did some additional research about franchise opportunities.

As I discussed with my college friends (Gnesda, Ben, Jen and Robby), my goal is to own and operate (with the aforementioned friends) a Chilis. According to the Chilis website, it will take approximately $5 million in personal and $10 million in business equity as well as 5 years of franchise experience. En route to that goal, it was my idea to get the equity/experience with a Subway franchise. To get a Subway franchise, no experience is required. You can draw your own conclusions about this. What you do need, however, is between $200k and $300k. That's a respectable chunk of change. Any thoughts on where I can get that money? I doubt saving from my grad student income is going to cut it!

Note: Its still HOT! :-)

No comments: