Friday, April 15, 2005

Lord Hardwicke's

Well, we had a great time tonight at Happy Hour. It was a small, but great group. I must say that as I walked into the Lord Hardwicke's establishment I was a bit suspect. However, once I saw the menu I was sold -- it was huge. We actually got two appetizers, but once I realized what Corn Fritters were I stuck with the Spinach and Artichoke dip.

In other news, my week long rest period has lapsed and I am getting back into the swing of things. Today I did 1hr on the bike and felt okay. My anxiousness and generally annoyed disposition seem to have waned with the time off. So, that's good. I am going to stick very closely to the published traning schedule until the race. Hopefully this will avoid another bout with the Overtraining. Once the race is over I am going to take at least two weeks off. I can't wait! :-)

Okay, its time to sleep. Tomorrow is another big meal day -- Panera for lunch. I can't wait.

No comments: