Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Top Movie Quotes

Well, that lovely group AFI has posted another of its movie related rankings. This time it is another iteration of the top movie quotes list.

You can find the entire list here.

I think that many good quotes were missed. Let me list a few of them here:

"Rubbing is racing", "Days of Thunder"
"Better late than never", "Ghostbusters II"
"Get her!", "Ghostbusters"
"Vegas, baby!", "Swingers"
"Don't be that guy.", "PCU"
"You're so money and you don't even know it.", "Swingers"
"Razzle-dazzle", "Stripes"
"That's a fact, jack!", "Stripes"
"She gets around, like a record!", "Office Space"
"Hack the planet!", "Hackers"
"Are you reading the dictionary? I like to break a mental sweat too!", "Dodgeball"
"Nice shot nurse", "Meet the Parents"
"I got the style that makes the ladies smile", "Be Cool"

This is just a list from the top of my head. All the server space in the world could not possibly store all of the movie quotes that are lodged forever in my cranium.

Read the list, and add your favorite quotes in the comments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://interestingreading.blogspot.com/2005/07/frankly-my-dear-afis-list-sucks.html#comments