Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Updates From Around The World of Blogs

I will dip into a little meta blogging this afternoon.

A fellow UVA CS graduate student has recently embarked upon a trip around the world. Spiegel will be spending a few weeks in Israel. His first report has been posted on his blog. From his first post, it appears that he has had some bad luck with the airlines. If I were cynical I would respond, "is that a surprise?" In either case, I'm glad that he made it there safely despite all the difficulties.

Also, I would like to mention another blog written by a friend of mine. She is an MD/PhD student at the University of Cincinnati. She specializes in neuroscience. She has a great writing style and I definitely recommend her blog to anyone who thinks that their academic career is stressful. It can be found here.

More updates will come later this afternoon.

Just a reminder that a link to donate money to the National MS Society in my name for the upcoming MS150 can be found a few posts down the page. Small donations are just as appreciated as large ones. Thanks for supporting the National MS Society.

1 comment:

Mudfud said...

uh oh...you're going to make me start writing iagain...although, I think I'll wait until after vacation. I'm sad that we'll be missing you while you're here!